Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oopsie...


Yesterday was my birthday (and everyone above a "certain age" knows exactly how much I love to celebrate it), and tomorrow is my anniversary (31 years of...well, 31 years). In between, I managed to slip and fall in my living room on the tile, banging myself up. Nothing broken, just bent, but still...owie.

Anyway, between all that, I never managed to write a blog for today! I apologize, and can offer this bit of solace -- today I was in the spotlight over at Mantastic Fiction (for those who aren't familiar with this site, it runs the annual GRL Reading Challenge, among postings of m/m book reviews). So, if you've got the time and inclination, trot over to read what I wrote about writing (or, as the case may be, re-writing) history. :)

http://mantasticfiction.wordpress.com/2012/08/21/kiernan-kelly-rewrites-history/


1 comment:

  1. First, congratulations and happy birthday! Next, so sorry and I hope you heal soon.

    ReplyDelete