Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Blog Hop by Cardeno C.



I sure hope better late than never counts for blog hops because I'm a little late with this one. So sorry! My only excuse is that I've been very busy this week going over galley proofs for my next two stories and putting the finishing touches on my newest book. Thanks to Give a Rush for getting my butt in gear!

You can find the other blog hop participants here: http://thebloghopspot.com/event-page/. Leave a comment below (with your e-mail address) for a chance to win your choice of a book from my backlist. Happy halloween, y'all!

Here are the details on my upcoming release.

The One Who Saves Me by Cardeno C.
(Now available for preorder)


At fourteen, Andrew Thompson and Caleb Lakes become best friends. As the years pass, they stand by each other through family trauma, school, and the start of their careers. They share their first sexual experiences as friends, learning and experimenting. And they talk each other through countless dates and breakups. Decades of trust and loyalty build a deep and abiding friendship —until Andrew suffers a tragedy. Caleb moves in with him, and the parameters of their unique relationship blur.

Wrestling with feelings he can’t articulate, Andrew spirals into self-loathing. Caleb struggles to help his friend heal, but he longs for more than Andrew can give him. After so many years, neither man knows how to break out of his established role. After all, boyfriends come and go, but best friends are forever.


www.cardenoc.com

20 comments:

  1. I love your Home Series :D Looking forward to the new release.

    kimberlyFDR@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Home series, can't wait for this one!

    Noakesjk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds ever so "YOU"!!! Gotta have this one for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the hop and the chance to win.

    raziya.harriat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Home series! Great cover for The One Who Saves Me.

    anita.jennings@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for theone who saves me comes out!! I love your home again series!
    Deborah H
    Deborahhansen52@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay - another "Home Series" book. Looking forward to this one.
    ckhenshaw(at)xtra.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to your upcoming release. Thanks for the giveaway!

    lkbherring64(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has been a fun hop! Looking forward to the new release, hope things settle for you soon!

    diall(at)shaw(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for the next story. I already have all your other books. I reread them over and over.
    Iris9760@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I promise to never Kick your Butt, dear. :-P See how many folks commented already? And I thought I'd be the first! HA! This speaks volumes (about how many people love your words). Thanks for letting me Hop with ya!

    taina1959@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaaahhh!! Finally a release date. I am so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the first book in the Home series, would love to be in with the chance to win the second. Thanks for the opportunity to participate in the giveaway. sinead.kenny76@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to win one of your books but I already own all of your previous books.However since I was doing the blog hop, I wanted to leave a message anyway. :) Excited for the new release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Better late than never. :) I'm looking forward to reading your books.

    smurfettev AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining the hop!

    theblackabyss99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much to all of you for commenting. The winner (picked through Random Line Picker) is Jo/e. I'll send you an e-mail right now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Halloween!! Thank you so much for the awesome hop and giveaway! :)
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your books look awesome! You're a new author to me, so I can't wait to read your books!

    tiger-chick-1(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've got all the stories in ebook and audio format. I love them!! Can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete