Friday, October 26, 2012

Worn Out on a Friday Night (After GRL) -- by BG Thomas


So here I am, worn totally out from GayRomLit and I've been home for a few days and back in the real world with 12-hour shifts and a novel due to my publisher in less than a week. Is it any wonder this post is late?

Next week you'll get better, but I thought I would take this time to just post a few pictures from the amazing GayRomLit 2012. I wish you had ALL been there!

The incomparable JP Barnaby and the equally sexy
Edmond Manning (who I got to see in the hot tub!)

An impromptu sexy dancer and Damon Suede get down!
 
ME and the sexy dancer!
I hated taking this picture (NOT!)

Me and JP again (she is HOT!)
 
Look at me with one of the nicest people I've ever met.
The and awesome Aurore Rose.
 
TJ Klune and Eric Arvin (note the hickies)

Me and Sue Brown
We started right around the same time and I was
deeply moved and affected by finally meeting her!
 
Two wonderful ladies who have helped my dreams come true.
The amazing Julianne Bentley -- I adore her!
And Ariel Tachna! Oh oh oh!
Two people who have helped me believe in myself.
 
Sunset over the desert on the last night.


1 comment:

  1. Fun post! So great to meet you face-to-face! :-)

    ReplyDelete