Monday, December 17, 2012

Pretty New Cover by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! So I was all set to recap Twitter again because I'm just that dull, when I remembered that I have something wonderful to share - my gorgeous new cover! I guess next week we'll have two weeks of Twitter recaps - restrain yourself, I know it's exciting. :)

Okay, so here it is, the beautiful cover for Something in the Way He Needs, the first book in my new Family series, to be released around March-ish:


Big, giant thanks to the amazing Reese Dante who brought this cover to life. I'm really excited about the cover and the book. 

CC

3 comments:

  1. I will say it again...I love it!!! Reese Dante rocks. I can't wait for this to come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shirley. Reese is amazing. I got the first round of edits done ahead of schedule so maybe that help speed things up. :)

      Delete