Wednesday, December 5, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...


So every week, without fail, I check to see if the  new page of Teahouse has been uploaded, the new Starfighter


And the new TJ and Amal
I in thrall to these three online webcomics like you would not believe. I must know, it will hit me in the middle of the day, walking down the street, if I forget to check. There are others, some really good ones that I love as well but these three, I am addicted to like I used to be to...well...other things. Inspiration comes in many forms and sometimes letting your brain rest while you look at gorgeous artwork is the best thing ever. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Same thing here. I'll suddenly realized that I haven't checked for the update. I'm so depressed if it's not there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a nice comment for you on my Goodreads page: http://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/3379848-these-are-a-few-of-my-favorite-things.

    ReplyDelete