Monday, December 3, 2012

Twitter Recap by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday, y'all. So I've missed the last couple of weeks of posts because I can't think of anything to say. As I was staring at the screen today, fearful of another missed week, inspiration (or desperation) struck.  

I post things on Twitter throughout the week, so I was thinking a little summary here might be fun. (If you don't agree, please see previous comment regarding desperation.) Alright, so here are last week's tweets:


  • Him: I walked by that guy I hooked up with. Me: did you say hi? Him: I ignored him. Me: meany. Him: I only knew him for 30 min. Me: poor him Dec 03, 2012 

  • "Dog walking is better than grindr." - Friend who brought home a guy he met while walking the dog for the 2nd time in a month. Dec 02, 2012 

  • Wake Me Up Inside received an honorable mention at the Rainbow awards! I celebrated by eating a donut (or a dog butt, as autocorrected). Dec 02, 2012 
[Supplemental Note: Dreamspinner has the book and all other Rainbow award winners for 25% off right now to celebrate this honor so if you haven't read it and want to, now's the time.]
  • Eight Days, my holiday novella, is now available here: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=3372. :) Dec 01, 2012
  • [Supplemental Note: Here's the blurb in case you want to know more about this story:

    Maccabe Fried and Josh Segal have nothing in common, but they’ve been friends forever. Maccabe is an athlete with dreams of playing professional baseball. Josh is a good student with dreams of being with Maccabe. Then both dreams come true. 

    Maccabe and Josh fall into a passionate long-distance romance, and after years of hiding from the world, Josh wants to bring their relationship into the open. When Maccabe refuses, Josh is faced with a tough decision: stay with the man he loves or live the life he deserves. Somebody's bound to get hurt, but in the season of miracles, there's always hope for a happy ending.]

  • How to know you're overdue for coffee: you drop the packet of Splenda into the coffee, paper & all. Nov 29, 2012 

  • I need more information before I can decide whether her actions were warranted. http://t.co/7PVfN6eA Nov 29, 2012 

  • This is why there are so many lesbians, y'all. All the hot naked guys are ... sorry, what was I saying? https://t.co/pMxS3bvC Nov 28, 2012 

  • Something to keep in mind as you choose where to contribute your charitable money. http://t.co/j4wQB0FU Nov 27, 2012 

I hope you have a wonderful week!

Cardeno C.
www.cardenoc.com

2 comments:

  1. Your twitter posts always amuse me, darlin'! :D And your dog-walking friend sounds like a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tis. And he'll love knowing his claim to fame is dog-walking. ;)

    ReplyDelete