Monday, January 21, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Cardeno C.



Cafe Risque was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by SJD Peterson (Jo). Jo is has a degree in History and until a couple years ago never read fiction. Now she writes and reads nothing but gay fiction, gay erotica, and M/M romance. She lives in Michigan, loves hockey, and has a coffee addiction (I can relate). You can see Jo's blog and learn more about her HERE



THE RULES:

Display the award logo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.

7 THINGS ABOUT ME (in no particular order):
  1. My writing goals are to make people feel warm and happy, and to portray positive, fulfilling relationships.
  2. Every once in a while, I sneak a soapbox into my books underneath the sugar and spice. (Shhhhh, don't tell.)
  3. I have a day job to pay the bills, but writing is my passion.
  4. Caffeine is critical to my ability to function. Really, really critical.
  5. I love art. Seriously love it. Like in a "no blank walls in my house, would it be weird to start hanging it from the ceilings" way.
  6. I'm a terrible blogger. I keep on trying though, so here's hoping I get better.
  7. Music inspires me. I love lots of different types of music and certain songs keep me company through an entire book. 

15 INSPIRING BLOGS:

Click around and visit some of these blogs. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment