Cafe Risque was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by SJD Peterson (Jo). Jo is has a degree in History and until a couple years ago never read fiction. Now she writes and reads nothing but gay fiction, gay erotica, and M/M romance. She lives in Michigan, loves hockey, and has a coffee addiction (I can relate). You can see Jo's blog and learn more about her HERE.
THE RULES:Display the award logo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 THINGS ABOUT ME (in no particular order):
- My writing goals are to make people feel warm and happy, and to portray positive, fulfilling relationships.
- Every once in a while, I sneak a soapbox into my books underneath the sugar and spice. (Shhhhh, don't tell.)
- I have a day job to pay the bills, but writing is my passion.
- Caffeine is critical to my ability to function. Really, really critical.
- I love art. Seriously love it. Like in a "no blank walls in my house, would it be weird to start hanging it from the ceilings" way.
- I'm a terrible blogger. I keep on trying though, so here's hoping I get better.
- Music inspires me. I love lots of different types of music and certain songs keep me company through an entire book.
15 INSPIRING BLOGS:
Click around and visit some of these blogs. I hope you enjoy them.