Monday, February 18, 2013

How is it already Monday? by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday, y'all. I have no idea where the last week went. It flew by. Kind of like the kamikaze birds that keep hitting my windows. Anyway, it's Monday, which means it's my day to blog and, well, you know how that usually goes so ...

  1. I'm giving away a copy of my upcoming release, Something in the Way He Needs, over at Stumbling Over Chaos. Check it out here.
  2. The check engine light is back on in my car and the mechanic is "trying one more thing" - I'll keep you updated on this exciting progress.
  3. I'm throwing in the towel on my cell phone carrier and switching carriers. So I need to find a new carrier and a new phone. This has taken up way more time than is reasonable with a bunch of different friends with different phones on different carriers coming to my house to check out my service level in every nook and cranny. (That sounds way dirtier and more fun than it was in real life.)
That's it for now. Off to write. Have a wonderful week.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment