Thursday, February 7, 2013

Irrelevant stuff for all! :)


Okay, so my sister's mother who was so ill in upstate NY passed away last week; thus my lack of posting then. Between that and a deadline for a story I finally finished writing, I've been insane.

Things have settled down somewhat in the last day or so, but it's been a traveling week on top of everything else, and that means I have nothing prepared for today (obviously).

Instead of BSing you guys, I thought I'd share the following instead. Please keep in mind that I do NOT photograph well. Poor Adam Bouska had his hands full with me. Again! Hahaha!

And now, without further ado, I give you... my NOH8 pictures, taken this past November in Gaithersburg, MD. I will be in the corner hiding. Peace! :D

And my first one, from early in 2012:
Yes, I have a hat fetish. :P

Okay, NOW I'm going to hide. Wake me up when these photos are forgotten! LOL

4 comments:

  1. oh shush you! You're beautiful! And the NOH8 campaign just makes you more so!

    Get some rest, take a few breaths, and don't forget to eat properly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. oh, and hat fetishes are awesome fetishes to have...I say this with complete confidence...cause I have one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may be slightly predisposed toward top hats. Maybe. A little bit. Um, just saying. :P

      Delete