Sunday, March 10, 2013

AND It Appeals to My Voyeur Kink!


So these guys are kinda cute. For whatever reason this handsome young gay couple has decided to document the ins and outs of their lives together. It's an interesting sociological exercise, there are many moments of cuteness and amusement, and it does kind of appeal to my voyeur kink. So I find the videos fun to watch when I need brain candy and The Bachelor is between episodes. ;)

Moreover, I confess I was especially struck when I happened upon the video where they told a nutshell story of how their relationship began. Come to find, one of the two guys in the relationship identified as straight before they first got physical. In the genre of gay romance I've seen some lively debates about the realism of the "gay for you" trope, and I always find it interesting when I meet people or hear about people who learned something new about their sexuality late(r) in life.

Personally, I don't question much of anything. I think if you're lucky enough to find someone who makes you feel cherished, get down with your bad self. These guys clearly have. Hell, it's practically the kind of thing you want to write a book about:


Happy Sunday everyone..
Love, Ellis

1 comment:

  1. I just adore stories that are about the love. Obviously, the straight guy recognized something in the other one that made him want him regardless of his gender...kinda like I've always said: I've never slept with a gender, just people!

    ReplyDelete