Sunday, June 9, 2013

Because.... Puppies


I'm having one of those weeks. You know the ones? Everyone in my household has systematically passed the baton of a dreaded stomach bug that my youngest kid brought home from preschool, and for the last several days I was pretty damn proud just to make it out of bed. The big stuff like writing, paying bills, and being a functioning adult? Not so much. If I still maintained possession of the magic 8-ball one of my exes stole, I'm pretty sure it would have told me that the outlook for actual productivity this week was very grim. So today I bring you videos of cute puppies and kittens.

Because... puppies and kittens.

Nothing lifts the spirit like cute fuzzy animals, dammit.






 Now go forth and be happy. I dare you.

Happy Sunday.
Love, Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment