1 cup chai tea powder
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
1 cup greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla
- Sift together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Cream butter. Add eggs. Beat Well.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture alternately with yogurt. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour batter into a greased/floured bundt pan.
- Optional: Put together a nut mixture (brown sugar, cinnamon, walnuts) or buy a nut mixture at the grocery store meant for salads. Pour only half of batter into pan. Cover with most of nut mixture. Pour remaining batter on top. Cover with remaining nut mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Flip onto a plate and eat warm. (Optional: sprinkle powdered sugar.)
- Say mmmmm. ;)