Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Love That Dare Not Wear a Shirt


Today's entry is x-posted at EllisCarrington.com.

Okay, so I never watch TV. I mean really never. I hardly have the time to write books. Or read them. But my author buddy Nyrae Dawn got me hooked on the latest incarnation of Spartacus, and the hot warrior couple, Agron and Nasir. If you haven't gotten to watch, Seasons 1 and 2 can be purchased from Amazon. (So's you know, Agron and Nasir's relationship doesn't start to develop until season 2). Season 3 will be out in a month-ish.

If you'd like a teaser, there a roughly twenty-bajillion fan videos up on youtube. This is one of my faves (NSFW, and mild spoilers ahead):

And while we're here I'd like to give a huge congratulatory shoutout to Nyrae, who just sold what I'm pretty sure is one of the first (if not THE first) New Adult gay romance novels to be released by a big-six publisher. Make Me Whole will be out next year with Grand Central Press. I'm super psyched for her. Please do add it to your TBR.

 Happy Sunday, Love, Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment