With that intro out of the way, here's my writing recap of last month.
- My latest book, Strong Enough, was released, which is always an anxiety-filled but exciting time.
- I finished the editing process for the next book in the Family series. This one is called More Than Everything and it'll be released in November.
- I worked on edits for my holiday short novella called In Another Life. It'll be released December 1st and it's part of Dreamspinner's Advent Calendar.
- I finished writing the last *cue tears* book in the Home series. It's called Walk with Me, it's about Seth and Eli, it'll be released in February, and I am struggling like you wouldn't believe to say goodbye.
- I wrote a short novella I submitted for Mended - Dreamspinner's summer daily dose, which has a hurt-comfort theme. I'll hear back on whether the story will be in the daily dose in February. I'll keep you updated.
- I'm in the early stages of writing the next Mates book. The working title is In Your Eyes.
- And, last but most definitely not least, Mary Calmes and I are nearing the end of the writing stage for our novel.
Okay, that's my recap. I probably missed something, but hopefully I hit the high points. Let me know if this is a monthly blog post you enjoy and I'll keep it up. Thank you and have a terrific week.
(Oh, and another monthly post I'm thinking of doing is answering reader questions so if you have any, please send me an email or send me a DM through twitter or FB.)