Monday, September 30, 2013

September by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday, y'all. I'm going to work on my blogging skills, by which I mean I'm going to try to develop some blogging skills. I got wonderful advice from the social media savvy @j9moope and it included the idea of regular features. So, with that fantastic suggestion in mind, I'm going to do a monthly post with a little recap of my writing life for the month. Please let me know if this is something you want to read or if it's too boring for words. I need all the input/advice/help I can get when it comes to blogging.

With that intro out of the way, here's my writing recap of last month.

  • My latest book, Strong Enough, was released, which is always an anxiety-filled but exciting time. 
  • I finished the editing process for the next book in the Family series. This one is called More Than Everything and it'll be released in November.
  • I worked on edits for my holiday short novella called In Another Life. It'll be released December 1st and it's part of Dreamspinner's Advent Calendar.
  • I finished writing the last *cue tears* book in the Home series. It's called Walk with Me, it's about Seth and Eli, it'll be released in February, and I am struggling like you wouldn't believe to say goodbye.
  • I wrote a short novella I submitted for Mended - Dreamspinner's summer daily dose, which has a hurt-comfort theme. I'll hear back on whether the story will be in the daily dose in February. I'll keep you updated.
  • I'm in the early stages of writing the next Mates book. The working title is In Your Eyes.
  • And, last but most definitely not least, Mary Calmes and I are nearing the end of the writing stage for our novel. 

Okay, that's my recap. I probably missed something, but hopefully I hit the high points. Let me know if this is a monthly blog post you enjoy and I'll keep it up. Thank you and have a terrific week.

(Oh, and another monthly post I'm thinking of doing is answering reader questions so if you have any, please send me an email or send me a DM through twitter or FB.)

CC
www.cardenoc.com

4 comments:

  1. I think this is fantastic. It keeps me jazzed about your upcoming books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, monthly updates on your writing would be awesome! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete