Friday, September 27, 2013

Two Exciting Pieces of News




First, my novel, "The Boy Who Came In From the Cold" received an Honorable Mention from the Rainbow Awards!  I am pretty happy what was said about the book...

"Mr. Thomas has written a very wonderful Pay-it-Forward HEA novel. You could watch the characters, Todd and Gabe; grow, towards each other and in their own way, internally, which was a nice change. The plot was typical and not so typical, but was so finely written it cast a new light on a much used story-line I have watched some scenarios like this really happen and Mr. Thomas captured the emotions perfectly. I picked it up and could not put it down until the last page was turned. I want to thank you Mr. Thomas for writing this."



Second, I HAVE my actual plane tickets for Atlanta, GA!  GayRomLit 13!  Here I come!


I hope to see many of you there!

 

Love and Namasté
BG



No comments:

Post a Comment