Thursday, October 3, 2013

And There Are No Words....



There Are No Words.... 

....to express how happy I am that I am gay.

All those years and years that I lived in pain and upset, sure that I was going to hell for something that I had not control over. 

I used to cry myself to sleep begging God to make me straight.

 

Mark 11:24 (NKJV)

Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. 

But He didn't. He didn't make me straight. 

And FINALLY it occurred to me that sometimes when God doesn't answer a prayer, He IS answering a prayer.  I finally saw that God mad me just as I am, just the way I was supposed to be. 

Lady Gaga got it right...

There's nothing wrong with loving who you are,
Cause He made you perfect, babe"
So hold your head up and you'll go far,
Listen to me when I say you're beautiful in your way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
You're on the right track, baby
You were born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you're set
You're on the right track, baby
You were born this way

If I was Jewish, would I pray that I was Christian?
If I was black, would I pray that I was white?
If I was female, would I pray that I was male?

NO! 

Some of these things might be easier if I was something different.

But who the HELL wants easier?

I work with these people?  Hateful mean vicious awful people. The world was made for people like them. The world is their oyster shell. Do they appreciate what they have?

NO!  They are hateful people.

Me?  I am what you see, baby! 
 
 
 
I may say things I shouldn't have?

But what you see is what you get.

You know who I am.

I am just how God made me

 
God is love.

And all I have to offer is love.  And I am exactly what God made me to be.

When I try to be different than what I was made to be...I am being foolish. I have a mission in life. To BE what I was made to be!

 

I pray that you do that same.

KNOW this!

You are perfect, hold your head up. You are beautiful in your way. God doesn't make mistakes. God made you just the way you are. You were born the way you are for a reason. Don't hide who you are. Don't regret. Love yourself. You were born to be exactly who you are!

Namasté
BG

1 comment: