Monday, October 28, 2013

October by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! It's the end of the month so it's time for my monthly writing recap blog post. Before I get to it though, I want to go off topic for a second to say that I love Fall. The weather has been gorgeous and it's wonderful to be able to enjoy outdoor stuff, including walks with my puppy (who, by the way, prefers being carried). Okay, on with the writing recap!


  • I did the galley proof for More Than Anything (release date is November 4th so my stomach officially hurts).

  • I finished writing my novel with Mary Calmes (*obligatory swoon over Ms. Mary*) and submitted it. I'll let you know when we hear back on the submission. Fingers crossed.

  • I did the galley proof for In Another Life, my short novella being released December 1st. 

  • And I have the final cover for In Another Life. 

  • I've been hard at work on my next novel. This one is a standalone about a rock star and his pretend boyfriend who turns out not to be so pretend after all.

Have a terrific week and a fun Halloween.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment