Friday, November 8, 2013

Wedding Anniversary -- Eight Years!



So R and I married nine years ago this past Tuesday we met thirteen years ago this past weekend.
Wow. WOW! It doesn't even seem possible and suddenly I am crying.
 
So lucky. He was and is my Knight in Shining Armour. He rode right up and rescued me.
 
We are celebrating by going to the convention this weekend where we met.
 
Not always easy, but is anything? Esp the things that are really worth it? I love you, R! With all my heart!
 
Without your love, how could I write romance?
 
Namasté,
BG
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, BG & Hubby! Let there be many, many healthy and happy years to come! Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BG, you have a nice comment here: https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/5188230-wedding-anniversary----eight-years#comment_form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to both of you! I only imagine that "8" lying down and wish you that many years of joy and love together.

    ReplyDelete