Wednesday, December 18, 2013

But Wait, There's More! by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday, y'all. (I know it isn't Monday but the day job has been kicking my butt six ways to Sunday so I got delayed and because this isn't a dollar short, I vote we pretend it isn't a day late.)

Okay, so another problem with the butt-kicking day job is that my brain is too fried to think of a good blog post (e.g. my tweets regarding multi-penied aliens - I smell a series!). But glitter glue ejaculate aside, I have great news. All the books in my Home series are available in paperback (as well as ebook), except Home Again ... until now!

Home Again will be released in paperback on January 10th and it's available for preorder now. But wait, there's more - the paperback will also include A Shot at Forgiveness.

What? Two stories in one book?

Yes, it's true.

Is there anything else?

I'm glad you asked because, yes. Yes, there is. Anyone who buys the paperback gets the ebook version of Home Again for free.

Holy smokes! That has to be it. Is that it? OMG, that's not it? There's MORE?

Uh-huh. Not only does the paperback come with both Home Again and A Shot at Forgiveness AND the e-book of Home Again, but for a not-limited time, it also comes with an ebook of A Shot at Forgiveness.


That's right - one paperback purchase gets two stories in paperback and two ebooks. Dreamspinner is Amaaaazing!

Okay. I'm so far beyond tired that I wrote that blog post. Please forgive me. I'm going to go back to work now. Good night and good luck (to me). ;)

CC
www.cardeno.com

No comments:

Post a Comment