Monday, December 30, 2013

December by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! It's the end of the month so it's time for my monthly writing recap blog post.

·     In Another Life, my short holiday novella, was released December 1st
·     Mary Calmes and I did the first round of edits on Control.
·     Dreamspinner Press will be publishing Perfect Imperfections, my standalone novel, in May.
·     I finished the editing process of Walk with Me – the last Home book.
  ·     Speaking of the Home series, all the books in that series except Home Again are available in paperback but on January 10th, Home Again will be released in paperback and the paperback will also include A Shot at Forgiveness. Anyone who buys the paperback gets the ebook version of both stories for free. You can preorder here.  
 ·     I’m in the process of writing the next Mates book. The day job rudely disrupted me, but I’m back in the game, baby. Ehm. I’m not actually cool enough to get away with saying that, so let’s pretend I didn’t.

Have a great week.

CC
www.cardenoc.com


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the updates! I will finally be I able to fill the gap in the Home Series once I get my hands on a paperback copy of Home Again and anxiously await the other new books you discussed. Happy New Year and keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete