Monday, December 23, 2013

Mary Calmes Is Great by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday. The title of this blog post is really just stating a fact so there's not much more to say about it except ... Mary has a great novella coming out on 12/25 and you don't want to miss it. 

I loved this story. It's not long so you'll have time to squeeze it in among the holiday rush. The novella is called Where You Lead, which is a great title because where Mary leads I will follow. Plus, Mary did a fun interview at Sid Love. Check it out and leave a comment for a chance to win her book. 

And as along as we're talking about Mary, have you read Old Loyalty, New Love? If not, I recommend it. It's a wonderful book with characters I adore.

CC

p.s. I want to share a small review blog I enjoy with you. Check out Kindle Romance Reviews here.

www.cardenoc.com

2 comments:

  1. Love Mary Calmes!

    Thanks for the blog mention Cardeno:-) You're too kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Mary Calmes and can't wait for more of the Old Loyalty, New Love universe.

    ReplyDelete