Friday, December 20, 2013

News! I Am Pleased to Announce...



Hello All!

I am very pleased to announce that my Christmas story, "Grumble Monkey and the Department Store Elf" is doing very well on Amazon!  It has been as high as #20 on all the gay and gay and lesbian lists!  Hurray!  *throws confetti*

 
 
So far it has been getting terrific reviews everywhere!  I am so happy as this story means a lot to me!  Everywhere from Joyfully Jay to Amazon to Good Reads and right on through!  Four and Five star reviews everywhere!
 
Here is the blurb:
 
Kit Jefferies, a part-time department store Christmas elf, is an artist who loves life and his family. Unfortunately, his car dies at a rest stop in the middle of nowhere as he is heading home for Christmas. Enter Nick St. George.
 
 Nick is a very unhappy man—he's achieved his professional goals only to find the rest of his life bleak and empty. Deciding there was only one way to make everything right, he is on his way to San Francisco on a dark mission, and even the horrible sleet storm that blocked his path won't deter him. That's when he found Kit.
 
 At first, Nick is pretty sure rescuing Kit was a big mistake. Kit's personality is just too, well, effervescent. But as the miles go by, Kit begins to bring light to his dark heart. It might even be bright enough to illuminate a Christmas miracle.
 
One thing that makes me exubarant is that Paul Richmond did the cover. Not only that, but he graciously modeled for the cover with his dashingly handsome husband!
 
 

In other news, on Thursday night I signed a contract with Dreamspinner Press for my fifth novel, "Seasons of Love; Spring Affair." It was a heck of an accomplishment. Never worked so hard on a story ever and it came in at just under a 100 thousand words!  The story just kept going. I even hacked a few scenes out!  I love this story and it means the world to me!  It will be available in April.
 
BUT!  And this is VERY exciting to me, yesterday I got the first pencil drawing for my book to be released next month, "Hound Dog & Bean." You are going to LOVE this story! And there is going to be something special in the wind!  Some of the proceeds will be going to the ASPCA! This story is so deeply close to me and everyone who has read it tells me it is the best thing I've ever written!  AND it has as a co-star, the LIGHT of my life, little Miss Sarah Jane Thomas-Rossberg!
 
 

She will even be on the cover of the book!  Next week I will show you the cover!

Also, over the next couple days, a bunch of my stories from DSP are on sale!  A good sale too!  Check them out right here!:  http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=b.g.+thomas&osCsid=7vlquu0fr7njqp8bb5n8bupiv3&x=0&y=0

Well, I won't get so say "Happy Holidays" until they are over, all of them except New Years!  So I will say it now!  HAPPY HOLIDAYS!  No matter what your path!

And remember!  Leap!  And the net will appear!
BG Thomas






No comments:

Post a Comment