Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Monday by Cardeno C.


Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. day so it's a good time to remind myself of something I hope to exhibit every day. This picture says it best.

For those of you who are (or want to become) members of the Love Romances Cafe Yahoo group, they're picking their annual award winners. Something in the Way He Needs is nominated in the contemporary category and I'd appreciate your vote. You can vote here or join the group here.   

Mary Calmes has two nominations: Best Alpha Male in a book for Logan in Honored Vow (or the man I like to call, lucky for having Jin in his life) and Best Man in Uniform for Sam in Matter of Time (or the man I used to call an expletive until he finally settled down and became an incredible partner and husband to Jory). 




No comments:

Post a Comment