Friday, January 24, 2014

What a Wonderful Day for Hound Dog, Bean & Me!


 

Hound Dog & Bean have flown up the charts in the last two days! I am so pleased and so happy. Words cannot express how much I love this book and to see it so well received means the world to me. Thanks to all of you for supporting me and my new novel. 

On Dreamspinner Press's Top 25, HD&B is #10!  HURRAY!
 

Hound Dog & Bean is terrifically at Amazon!

#4  on Gay and Lesbian Erotica Top 100
#13 on Gay Romance Top 100
#16 on Gay Fiction Top 100
#21 on Gay & Lesbian Top 100


I am so happy and SO BLESSED!  So very very blessed.

Thank you all for supporting me. Maybe soon I can give up my day job and write full-time!

Namasté and remember...
Leap and the Net WILL Appear!
BG Thomas

PS:  A picture sent from a fan...!



No comments:

Post a Comment