Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!



It's here! My new book! And it is a Valentine's Day story just in time for Valentine's Day!

Here's the blurb: 

After his divorce, Steve Manchester came out so he could be himself and find love with another man. But as it turns out, the only man he really wants is his sweet, intelligent, and gorgeous best friend Burgess Cameron. Burgess, however, wants to keep the relationship platonic. When Steve can no longer stand the unrequited love, he decides to move to San Francisco to start a new life. But before he leaves, Burgess invites him to a Valentine’s Day dance, where Cupid may have other plans for them both!

I love this story and I hope you will too!

Now I will warn anyone who has read everything I've ever written that this is a second edition. Silver Publishing had an anthology called "Never Say Never." That book went out of print, and that made me sad. Escpecially since it ties in with all my other stories and several characters from my other books make cameo appearances.

So Dreamspinner found out it was available and wanted it and I freshened it up, and it was re-edited and some mistakes were fixed and now it is back, in a new and improved second edition!

Find it from Dreamspinner Press right here:  http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=4683&cPath=276

Signing off now...but I want to say this!  I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Love and Light!
BG Thomas

1 comment:

  1. I have the audio version of that anthology and this is my favorite story in it. The twins were horrible and Steve is so sweet. I'm going to buy the ebook so I can be charmed in print.

    ReplyDelete