Monday, February 3, 2014

January by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! January ended so it's (better late than never) time for my monthly writing recap blog post.
  • I finished the galley process of Walk with Me – the last Home book. It’s being released this Friday! I’m giving away copies in preparation for release day. Here are the places you can enter to win (each is separate so try all of them):
  1. Joyfully Jay
  2. Swept Away by Romance (read an excerpt too!)
  3. Hearts on Fire
  4. Stumbling Over Chaos
  • On January 10th, Home Again was released in paperback and the paperback also includes A Shot at Forgiveness AND anyone who buys the paperback gets the ebook version of both stories for free. 
  • Mary Calmes and I did the second round of edits on Control, our shifter book.
  • I did the first round of edits on Perfect Imperfections, my standalone novel.
  • And last, but not least, I finished writing the next Mates book! The working title is “In Your Eyes”.


Have a great week.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

2 comments: