Monday, March 3, 2014

February by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! We said goodbye to February so it's time for my monthly writing recap blog post.

  • Walk with Me – the last Home series book - was released on February 7th. 
  • Mary Calmes and I finished the editing process on Control and got an amazing cover from Reese Dante. The book is scheduled for release on April 18th.
  • I finished the editing process on Perfect Imperfections, my standalone novel scheduled for release May 5th. 
  • I got a contract for the short novella I wrote as part of Dreamspinner’s summer Mended Daily Dose. The theme for this one is hurt-comfort. My story is a paranormal (shifters) called All of Me. It’ll be available for individual sale on June 1st.
  • I got a contract for In Your Eyes, the next Mates book. It’s scheduled for release in July.
Have a great week.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment