Monday, March 31, 2014

March by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! It's the end of the month, which means it’s time for my monthly writing recap blog post. 

  • I worked on Holding Court, a short story included in Dreamspinner’s Grand Adventures Anthology supporting Eric Arvin and TJ Klune. You can buy it here. All proceeds go to help Eric.
  • Mary Calmes and I did the galley review for Control, which is releasing April 18th and is available for preorder now.
  • I did the galley review for Perfect Imperfections, my standalone novel releasing May 5th. 
  • I finished the editing on All of Me, my shifter novella that’ll be available for individual sale on June 1st and is part of Dreamspinner’s Mended Daily Dose.
  • I submitted McFarland's Farm, the first novella in a new novella series called Hope Crossing.
  • I’m getting ready to receive the first round of edits for In Your Eyes, the third Mates book.
  • I’m writing The Half of Us, the next Family book.
  • And finally, I had a possibly fun idea for a freestanding shifter novel so I jotted down some notes. I’ll let you know if anything comes of it.

Have a great week.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

2 comments:

  1. Yesssss!!! I love all the writz that you haz in the works. They will ALL be minez!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited to see you have a new Mates novel coming out AND a new one in the Family series. Those are the two series of yours that I keep wanting to go back and reread :) Yay again!
    JL

    ReplyDelete