Monday, April 28, 2014

April by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! It's the end of the month, which means it’s time for my monthly writing recap blog post. 

  • Control was released. It’s the bear/hawk shifter story I cowrote with Mary Calmes.
  • The finishing touches were put on my rock star novel, Perfect Imperfections. It’s now available for preorder and is releasing May 5th. (p.s. You can enter to win a copy here.)
  • I reviewed the galley for All of Me, my wolf shifter novella that’ll be available for individual sale on June 1st and is part of Dreamspinner’s Mended Daily Dose.
  • I finished the editing process on In Your Eyes, the third Mates book, and started working with the always amazing Reese Dante on a cover.
  • I started the preproduction process (i.e. filled out forms) for McFarland’s Farm, the first novella in a new novella series called Hope Crossing.
  • I am writing the very end of The Half of Us, the next Family book.

Have a great week.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

1 comment:

  1. Monthly recap gives me huge smiles for forthcoming books.....all sound great, intrigued by Hope Crossing :)

    ReplyDelete