Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ask Andrew - Andrew and Dominic's HEA



Hey Andrew

Which of your books reflect you and Dominic?  During your writings which of your HEAs most reflect you and Dominic?

Mary M.



Hey Mary

The truthful answer to your questions is that almost all of HEA's reflect Dominic and I.  The two of us were both lucky enough to have a great romance and that is reflected in some way in almost all the books I write.  I love him more than anything.  However I will let you in on a little secret.  The book that Dominic and I had the most fun with is The Best Revenge.  Research is a wonderful thing and I was new at writing sex scenes, so he and I would try then out... so to speak.  There was one particular shower scene that Dominic and I had particular fun, getting clean, then dirty, and finally clean again.  :)   I think we both ended up dropping the soap at one point or other.  Whoever said research was boring wasn't investigating the right subject.


Anyway, I digressed a little.  If there is one story that reflects Dominic and I the closest, I suggest the free story Copping a Sweetest Day Feel.  This was written based in a true Sweetest Day incident.  Here is a link for you.

http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=2202




Ask Andrew is your chance to ask questions of a gay romance author.  The questions can be about the writing process in general, writing sex scenes, gay men, sex, characters in romance, characters having sex... okay you probably get the picture.    I promise to answer your questions as frankly and with as much humor as I possibly can.

So if you have a question, please send it to andrewgreybooks@comcast.net.  This is different from my usual email so your questions don't get lost.  I will answer one question a week.

Please remember this is meant to be all in fun.  (I was going to say good, clean fun, but who wants that.)    So send me your questions and let's see what mischief we can get into.

Visit Andrew on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks

Follow him on Twitter:  @andrewgreybooks

Visit Andrew's web site:  www,andrewgreybooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment