Monday, June 9, 2014

May by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! I know I’m a week late but last blog day was a new release day so today I’m doing May’s monthly writing recap. 

  • Perfect Imperfections was released. It has been a wild ride with this one because my goal has been to get it in front of new readers. So far so good! And I wrote a little bonus scene catching up with the guys after the book ends. You can read it here.
  • I finished the galley review for In Your Eyes, the third Mates book, and got this amazing cover from Reese Dante. (p.s. I’m giving away a copy of this book early along with the other two Mates books for the person who comes up with a new tagline for me. Enter by using #CCTag on twitter or Facebook.)
  • I started working with Reese Dante on a cover for McFarland’s Farm, my contemporary novella that’ll be released in September.
  • I finished writing The Half of Us, the next Family book. It’ll be released in October.
Have a great week.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment