- All of Me, my shifter novella, was released on June 1st. I usually write novels, but I had a lot of fun with this short novella.
- I got an amazing cover from Reese Dante for McFarland’s Farm, my contemporary novella that’ll be released on September 10th and I have a blurb for it:
Wealthy, attractive Lucas Reika treats life like a party, moving from bar to bar and man to man. Thumbing his nose at his restaurateur father's demand that he earn his keep, Lucas instead seduces a valued employee in the kitchen of their flagship restaurant, earning himself an ultimatum: lose access to his father's money or stay in the middle of nowhere with a man he has secretly lusted over from afar.
Quiet, hard-working Jared McFarland loves his farm on the outskirts of Hope Crossing, Arizona, but he aches to have someone to come home to at the end of the day. Jared agrees to take in his longtime crush as a favor. But when Lucas invades his heart in addition to his space, Jared has to decide how much of himself he's willing to risk and figure out if he can offer Lucas enough to keep him after his father's punishment is over.
- I've been gearing up for the July 14th release of In Your Eyes, the third Mates book and I worked with readers on a new tagline for my website with the prize being all three books in
- I worked on the first round of edits for The Half of Us, the next Family book. It’ll be released on October 10th.
- I've been working on a new wolf shifter book for what I hope will be a new series.
Have a great week.