Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dragon*Con Ahoy! :D


Well, it's that time of year again, and I am, of course, heading off to Dragon*Con (even though I feel like i just got back from AAD, which... wait, I did)!

For those who aren't familiar, Dragon*Con is a truly enormous Science Fiction and Fantasy convention held yearly in downtown Atlanta, and when i say "huge," I do mean HUGE. I think last year there were something like 50,000 registered attendees.

It's multi-media, with authors and actors, directors, makeup artists, computer folk, gamers, costumer, artists... you name it, there's someone there who's associated with those areas.

I've been going to Dragon*Con for probably 11 years now, and I alternately bless and curse the friend who got me started. It depends on the day, really. :P

So, why am I telling you this? Mostly because I hope to be here in two weeks with a con-report, and maybe some pictures.

Until then, I hope you all have fun, and if you're going to be at Dragon*Con and are so inclined, come find me. I'm always happy to meet new people and raise a glass to the Convention Gods!

No comments:

Post a Comment