Monday, August 4, 2014

July by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! Okay, now that that's out of the way, where did July go? Seriously. Where did it go? How is it August? Either it's my busy schedule or the hot weather or a lack of caffeine (pft!), but time is slipping by. Okay, enough of that, here's July's writing recap.

In Your Eyes, a standalone novel in my Mates series, was released
on July 14th. Releases are always fun but scary and this was no exception. For those of you who read the book, I hope you enjoyed it.

I've been working on edits for my contemporary novella, McFarland's Farm, a book in a new town called Hope Crossing. 

I've also been working on edits for The Half of Us, the next Family series book. It’ll be released on October 10th.

And last but not least, I'm finishing up a new wolf shifter book for what I hope will be a new shifter novella series.

Have a great week.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment