Monday, September 29, 2014

Loving My Facebook Group by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! I wrote on here a bit about a new Facebook group I started but now that it's been up and running for a couple of weeks, I want to share more details. 

I started the group so that I could have a space to interact with readers and it has definitely accomplished that. The group format allows for a private space where group members can chat with each other. The chat with each other part has been really wonderful. It's not just me interacting, it's readers interacting with one another. 

The group has become a team effort and a fun atmosphere. We voted on a name together: Cardeno C.'s Cinderfuckingrellas based on this wonderful line from Pretty Woman

I've been able to get advice and input from group members when I have questions about what readers want. (Should I put my book on Kindle Unlimited so KU members can read it for free or do you want the option to buy it from retailers other than Amazon?)

Based on reader suggestions, we added theme days to help give people ideas about what to share and those have been really wonderful. Here are our themes for now (but we'll change them up every so often):






If you're interested in joining the group, you can do it here.

Have a great week.

CC

www.cardenoc.com

2 comments:

  1. McFarland's Farm was a wonderful story but it was too short for me. Will we be reading more from the Farm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. There will be more books set in Hope.

      Delete