Monday, October 20, 2014

CC's Perspective Blog Post on Queer Romance Month


Thanks so much to the QRM team for inviting me to participate in this project. I’ll confess that when I got the email from KJ Charles, I was more than a little intimidated to write alongside one of the most gifted wordsmiths in our genre. Plus, I’m a horrible blogger. But then I saw the topics the team suggested for those of us who need a lot of blogging help, and one jumped out at me: Why you wrote a particular book.

I like to write happy, sweet, uplifting stories because I want to give people hope in a world that can sometimes be harsh and cruel. Sometimes the hopeful stories have an obtainable realism. And other times, there’s the magic of fiction. In Another Life was inspired by my fantasy of turning a pain-filled time so many people experience into a happy ending.

Read the rest of this essay on Queer Romance Month

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment