Monday, October 6, 2014

September by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! September is gone, baby gone so it’s time for my monthly writing recap.

McFarland's Farm, the first book in my new contemporary standalone novella grouping called Hope was released on September 10th.


I started promoting The Half of Us, a contemporary novel in my Family series being released on October 10th.









For Blue Mountain, the first book in my new wolf shifter standalone novella grouping called Pack: 
  • I finished working on edits with Jae Ashley, 
  • worked with Jay Aheer on an amazing cover, and 
  • worked with the always wonderful Kelly Shorten on the book design/formatting. 
The book will be released November 21st.

And then there’s the fun of a new book. I've been plugging away on a novel-length paranormal in what’ll be my new Siphon world.

Have a great week.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment