Monday, November 24, 2014

Crissy's Holiday Book Recommendations (Part 1) by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday! I have such a special blog post to share. My dear friend Crissy is a major holiday book reader and she put together a post full of great reading recommendations. The list is so amazing, in fact, that I'm splitting it in half and sharing some today and some next week. My huge thanks to Crissy and if anybody else has recommendations, please share them in the comments. Here's to happy reading! - CC

Welcome to CC’s first Holiday Spectacular Book List. Okay. I just made the name up on the fly, but it’s whatever. I’m Crissy and I'm presenting to you my favorite holiday stories. I have a bunch so hold on to your earmuffs.

It’s a well-known fact that holiday stories are my kryptonite. No joke. For years I have created a spreadsheet (I’m a bit of a geek) and plotted release dates and read-by dates and what to read and when for this particular time of year because there are so many amazing stories by so many amazing authors.

Yes, there are SO many good ones out there and when CC asked me to put together a list, I won’t lie, it took me a bit to get them all together. So, this is by no means an exhaustive list and I’ve probably left some off. In no particular order, here are my favorite holiday/advent/Christmas/Hanukkah books.

Sno Ho by Ethan Day

Blame It On the Mistletoe by Eli Easton

Mending Noel by Charlie Cochet

Let It Snow by Heidi Cullinan

Oh Come All Ye Kinky antho (Riptide)

Snowbound In Nowhere by Andrew Grey

The Winter Courtship Rituals of Furbearing Critters by Amy Lane

Turkey In the Snow by Amy Lane

Lone Star by Josh Lanyon

The Christmas Proposition by K.A. Mitchell

Men Under the Mistletoe anthology (Carina Press)

Wish List by K.A. Mitchell

Christmas Throwaway by RJ Scott

Jesse’s Christmas by RJ Scott

Zombie Wonderland by Piper Vaughn

The Working Elf Blues by Piper Vaughn

His Name was Harley Manfield by T.A. Webb

Grumble Monkey and the Department Store Elf by BG Thomas

A Lion In Tails by Andrew Grey

Worth It by Kris T. Bethke

4 comments: