Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Ask Andrew - Holiday Message


This spot is normally a post where I answer a reader question, and that format will return next week, but I want to take the opportunity here to wish everyone a magical holiday season.  In the northern hemisphere, we are very near the darkest part of the year.  The sun is almost as far south as it will go.  But with all the holiday celebrations and lights, we bring a special light to this otherwise dark and cold season.  So I hope that no matter what holiday you celebrate this time of year, that its filled with joy, warmth, light, family, and wonder.  If you're travelling, like Dominic and I will be, stay safe. For all the cooks out there, I hope your dishes are sprinkled with holiday magic.  Most of all I wish you a holiday season filled with warmth and love to carry you well into the new year. 

Hugs and love always!
Andrew

Ask Andrew is your chance to ask questions of a gay romance author.  The questions can be about the writing process in general, writing sex scenes, gay men, sex, characters in romance, characters having sex... okay you probably get the picture.    I promise to answer your questions as frankly and with as much humor as I possibly can.

So if you have a question, please send it to andrewgreybooks@comcast.net.  This is different from my usual email so your questions don't get lost.  I will answer one question a week.

Please remember this is meant to be all in fun.  (I was going to say good, clean fun, but who wants that.)    So send me your questions and let's see what mischief we can get into.

Visit Andrew on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/andrewgreybooks  and you can join Andrew's fan group All The Way With Andrew Grey.

Follow him on Twitter:  @andrewgreybooks

Visit Andrew's web site:  www,andrewgreybooks.com

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time and safe travelling, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels ... excellent food ... sparkling drinks ... joyous laughter ... warmest wishes for a Great Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Andrew and Dominic!

    ReplyDelete