Tuesday, January 27, 2015

14 Penises


<sean> good evening
 <BA> boo
 <julia> hola peeps
 <julia> which I originally typed as hola pepes
 <sean> heeee
 <BA> *cackles*
 <BA> dork
 <julia> and this is the laaptop where the keyboard works
 <BA> So Julia introduced me to Instagram
 <julia> my old one had a stuck F key
 <BA> and I love it!
 <sean> more social media!
 <BA> I know, everyone else probably already loves it
 <julia> can you imagine with as many times as I use the F bomb
 <sean> LOL Julia
 <BA> and I'm late to the party
 <BA> yeah, she's typed uck a lot
 <julia> grins
 <julia> yes but you love it now
 <julia> which is all that matters
 <BA> I do!
 <BA> I love pictures
 <BA> I love taking pictures of Julia
 <julia> sleeping julia
 <sean> ba's in looooooove
 <julia> frowning julia
 <julia> burping julia
 <sean> lol
 <BA> well, duh
 <BA> are you getting the huge snow deal, Sean?
 <sean> no
 <sean> damn it
 <sean> no snow
 <BA> it's going to be 60 here tomorrow
 <BA> O.O
 <sean> none
 <sean> no flurries
 <sean> no storm
 <sean> no dusting
 <sean> NO SNOW
 <BA> weird
 <sean> I am displeased
 <BA> are you stressed?
 <sean> about the no snow?
 <sean> just pouting
 <BA> heeeee
 * BA leans
 <BA> oh, y'all
 <BA> I am writing to a deadline
 <BA> and it's going gangbusters
 <julia> heee
 <julia> she is
 <BA> but I'm *tired*
 <julia> and the boys just got loud
 <julia> O.O
 <BA> nods
 <sean> loud is better than oh I have a deadline and they've gone quiet
 <BA> oh, no shit on that
 <BA> I'm not complaining
 <BA> just working working working
 <sean> nods
 <julia> chug
 <julia> chug
 <BA> nods
 <BA> am I a bad person for considering rubbing Pride and LaSalle from NCIS: NOLA together?
 <sean> well if you are, then so am I ;)
 <BA> because I totally am
 <BA> well, we knew you were a bad person, honey
 <sean> go learn things
 <BA> I still have a chance ;-)
 <sean> LOL
 <BA> I liked, "Christopher, get in the car."
 <BA> SPARKLE
 <julia> uhn
 <sean> heee
 <BA> I mean, it's not Sherlock
 <BA> but it's fun
 <julia> it does give a girl ideas
 <sean> heeee
 <julia> I am working on deadline, too, but my boys are basking in their first sex scene
 <julia> and not wanting to move on
 <sean> heeee
 <julia> I keep telling them
 <BA> would you ever write a hero with ED?
 <sean> I have a few deadlines
 <julia> this is an erection lasting more than 4 hnours
 <julia> but they don't listen
 <sean> but of course the loudest boys are not on deadline ;)
 <sean> a hero with ED?
 <sean> not permanent ED
 <BA> you've probably written that
 <julia> only if it was a sci fi/fantasy where he had a magic pill
 <BA> you've written what?
 <BA> 45928347850239468720349857209837019875 books
 <julia> LOL
 <sean> give or take ;)
 <BA> you could write a guy with 14 penises
 <BA> oh
 <BA> oh, how much would that suck?
 <BA> more cocks than hands
 <sean> LOLOL
 <sean> he'd have to have a lot of slaves
 <BA> leave it to you to bring up slaves
 <sean> beams
 <sean> yep
 <julia> eek
 <julia> no
 <sean> let's, see 14 penises would require, well at last 7
 <BA> where would you grow them?
 <BA> and
 <sean> although 14 would be better
 <julia> I mean, I wrote a barbarian once who worshipped a hippo god with  penises
 <julia> 9
 <BA> what makes them penises and not arm-thingies?
 <julia> my numbers lock was off
 <BA> and how many balls would you need?
 <BA> I mean, 28 balls is a lot
 <BA> and lumpy
 <julia> ew
 <BA> and lots of places to get racked
 <julia> that's a lot of wiry hair
 <BA> (is it racked or wracked)
 <julia> racked I think
 <BA> not if you're Sean -- then it's a lot of shaving or waxing
 <sean> nods
 <sean> a LOT
 <BA> can you imagine how bow legged you'd be with 28 testicles?
 <BA> talk about not being able to hem a hog in a ditch...
 <sean> hem a hog in a ditch?
 <sean> that's a new one
 <julia> no it's not
 <julia> it's oooold
 <sean> new to me ;)
 <BA> it's an OLD one
 <julia> means bowlegged
 <julia> siiiings
 <julia> don't ever go swimming
 <BA> with bowlegged wimmin
 * BA high fives Julia
 <julia> dances about the front room
 <BA> what is with the scary clowns and that stalker show?
 <BA> NO
 <BA> SCARY
 <BA> CLOWNS
 <BA> *ahem*
 <BA> we were bad and had chips and dip for supper
 <sean> bad ba and julia, no doughnuts!
 <sean> ;)
 <BA> now I need coffee
 <BA> doughnuts....
 <julia> mmm
 <julia> you have cookies
 <BA> I think there are donuts in the freezer
 <BA> so you know how you talked us into those fit tracker deals?
 <BA> I've lost 17 pounds
 <BA> O.o
 <sean> go you!
 <BA> well, I haven't actually *done* anything
 <sean> except move
 <julia> yep
 <julia> just sit on the couch and wave our arms some days
 <BA> most days
 <BA> I have arm waving weights
 <julia> yes!
 <julia> mine are 3  pounds
 <julia> hers are
 <julia> 5
 <sean> lord
 <BA> grins
 <BA> okay, I have a deadline
 <BA> Troy
 <BA> Eric
 <BA> hurt/comfort
 <BA> go!
 <sean> have fun!
 <BA> nods
 <BA> and smooches
 <sean> I have a story with 14 penises to write
 <BA> heeeeeee!
 <BA> underarm!penii
 <sean> lol
 * BA waves and poofs
 <BA> love you!
 <julia> hugs
 <julia> night

If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.

Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com
BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com

Facebook:
Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga

No comments:

Post a Comment