Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Few of our Favorite Things


<BA> boooo
 [sean] eeeek!
 [sean] ;)
 [sean] so, favorite things!
 [sean] Favorite Color?
 <BA> heee!
 <BA> PINK
 [sean] purple
 <julia> uh
 <julia> turquoise
 [sean] Favorite Song?
 [sean] I know this one is unfair, but choose anyway ;)
 <BA> oh... I have lots.
 <julia> Real Good Man by Tim McGraw
 <BA> The Cowboy In Me by Tim McGraw. I sang it to Julia for our wedding.
 <julia> heee
 <julia> she did
 <julia> and that is overall btw
 [sean] that's the best answer
 <julia> today my favorite is Ain't Worth the Whiskey
 [sean] one of my all time favorites is Lighting Crashes by Live
 <julia> oh I like that one
 <julia> hee
 <julia> as long as it's not Nickelback
 <BA> my current favorite is Take Me to Church
 [sean] oh, yes, that's a new favorite
 [sean] Favorite Season?
 <BA> Spring
 <julia> Fall
 [sean] anyone who knows me, knows my answer to this one *grins*
 [sean] WINTER!!!!!!
 <BA> yes, weirdo
 <julia> weirdo
 [sean] yep ;)
 [sean] Favorite Comfort Food?
 <julia> pizza
 [sean] grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup
 [sean] and I mean the kraft singles cheese in the sandwiches -- I like all types of grilled cheese, but the kraft singles ones are the comfort food
 <julia> lol
 <julia> I haven't had those in years
 <BA> hamburgers and fries
 <julia> I think they have wheat in them
 [sean] yum
 [sean] is anyone else getting hungry?
 <BA> we're cooking bacon
 <BA> so yes
 <BA> the house smells SO GOOD
 [sean] put a couple slices on for me!
 [sean] Favorite "Fancy" Food?
 [sean] Scallops
 <BA> hrm
 <BA> Risotto, I think
 <julia> lobster
 [sean] Favorite Fairy Tale?
 <BA> I'm not particularly fancy food-wise, just give me something yummy
 <julia> well this breaks into 2 parts
 [sean] are you saying you're easy, BA?
 <julia> Disney and not
 <BA> Always. :D
 <julia> Disney-wise my favorite is the Little Mermaid
 [sean] LOL
 <julia> literature wise, Cinderella
 [sean] julia, non-disney wise my favourite it the Little Mermaid
 [sean] I love Hans Christian Anderson's version
 [sean] and no, I lie
 [sean] The Little Matchgirl (also a Hans Christian Anderson)
 <BA> for Disney (and I'm a HUGE Disney fan), my favorite is Beauty and the Beast
 <BA> and I love Paul Bunyan
 [sean] Tangled was probably my favorite Disney version fairly tale
 <BA> oh, that grossed me out
 <BA> with the whole hair thing
 <julia> she can't even watch it
 [sean] didn't like the hair?
 [sean] heeee
 <BA> I couldn't watch it
 <julia> it's like Japanese horror
 <BA> the commercials made me gag
 <BA> YES
 [sean] lol
 [sean] Favorite Timewaster?
 <julia> Facebook
 [sean] I have a jigsaw puzzle ap...
 <BA> I love that silly jigsaw puzzle thing!
 <BA> I love puzzles
 <BA> full stop
 <julia> I read magazines, too
 <BA> I play a crossword with Julia every night
 <julia> heee
 <julia> nods
 [sean] oh cool
 <BA> and a fill in puzzle
 <BA> and a jigsaw puzzle
 [sean] Favoite Time of Day?
 <BA> and a hidden object puzzle
 <BA> I'm a morning person, assuming morning starts at 8ish
 <julia> 6pm
 [sean] I'm a night owl and even if I'm sick, I start feeling better around 8pm
 <julia> just after supper when we settle in with no deadlines
 <julia> no work
 <julia> just us and the TV and some chatting
 <BA> and snuggly puppies
 <julia> yes!
 <BA> Favorite Book
 [sean] oh lord
 <julia> ack
 <julia> Borrower of the Night, by Elizabeth Peters
 [sean] Coming Through Slaughter by Michael Ondaatje
 <BA> Little Women by Alcott
 [sean] Favorite Junk Food?
 <julia> ahhhhhh
 <julia> so many
 <julia> so little time
 [sean] heeeee
 <julia> chocolate
 <julia> in all forms
 [sean] for me it used to be a coke and a bag of salt and vinegar chips
 <julia> cake, pie, cookies, raisins
 [sean] but I don't drink coke anymore and the chips just aren't the same without it
 <julia> lol
 [sean] the answer is probably still chips, though
 [sean] BA either cannot choose or is not swayed by junk food ;)
 <BA> popcorn
 <BA> just plain old popcorn
 [sean] Favorite Wierd Food?
 <BA> peanut butter and pickle sandwiches
 [sean] I don't think it's weird, but I know most of the world does -- poutine - which is fries, cheese curds and gravy
 [sean] okay, BA,you win
 <julia> LOL
 <julia> man now I want to come up with something bizarre
 [sean] I mean, you haven't given yours yet, Julia, but I'm not sure you can top that
 <julia> but I used to love Texas Toast with ketchup
 <julia> like at the steak house
 [sean] I used to make ketchup sandwiches when I was a kid
 [sean] of course, I also used to pour vinegar in a glass and drink it
 <julia> pickle juice
 <julia> BA makes me drink it when queasy
 [sean] and it helps?
 <julia> yep
 [sean] neat
 [sean] okay, my to do list is getting longer by the minute
 <julia> okay honey
 <julia> hugs
 [sean] don't do anything I wouldn't do!
 [sean] ;)
 <BA> LOL
 <BA> I was cooking eggs to go with bacon
 [sean] I would do that, so you're safe
 <BA> LOL
 <BA> dork
 [sean] always :)
 <BA> happy birthday week, btw
 [sean] thank you!
 <julia> waves and yes
 <julia> hippo birdie week
 [sean] ciao
 <julia> laters
 <BA> Love you!
 <BA> *waves*

If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.

Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com
BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com

Facebook:
Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga

No comments:

Post a Comment