Tuesday, January 13, 2015

books written, books in progress


<Sean> evening all
 <BA> Hail hail, the gang's all here!
 <julia> waves
 <julia> hey y'all
 <Sean> so how was your birthday, BA?
 <julia> sleepy tonight
 <Sean> now I have the lion sleeps tonight stuck in my head, Julia
 <BA> it was nice, barring the whole being sick thing.
 <julia> heee
 <julia> sorry
 <BA> You get to have the next birthday :D
 <Sean> yeah
 <Sean> I'm almost old ;)
 <Sean> I have a banner release week this week
 <Sean> Drawing Straws: Tork on Wednesday from resplendence
 <Sean> Winter's Gift on Wednesday from torquere
 <Sean> Love Matters on Friday from totally bound
 <BA> damn, you overachiever
 <Sean> nods
 <Sean> it always seems to work like that
 <julia> and your biker thingee is number 2 on All Romance
 <Sean> if I have three releases in a month they are all the same week
 <Sean> I know!
 <Sean> hashtag my readers rock
 <julia> LOL
 <julia> I get that
 <julia> mine have made my dragon books at changeling press very popular
 <Sean> dragons!
 <BA> heeee
 <BA> wooo!
 <Sean> how many books are there in that series now, Julia?
 <julia> Four.
 <julia> Vanished is the newest
 <Sean> cool
 <julia> and then I'll start the Desert Dragon series
 <Sean> that's great :)
 <BA> I'm hoping I'll have release dates soon.
 <julia> nodnod
 <julia> you will
 <Sean> what are you waiting on release dates for, BA?
 <BA> I have a f/f YA coing out as Anne Key
 <BA> and Ever the Same from Dreamspinner
 <Sean> awesome
 <BA> and I just subbed a new paranormal to Resplendence
 <Sean> what flavor of paranormal?
 <BA> and I'm just waiting to spill my secret news about Roughstock
 <BA> this one is the start of a new series -- an alternate universe in Colorado where shifters flourish
 <BA> the first one is werewolves
 <Sean> yum werewolves
 <BA> the second will be a werebear and a wolf
 <julia> oooh
 <BA> the third is a wereraven and a weremountain lion
 <julia> I do love me some werebears
 <Sean> oh there's some fun and unusual ones there
 <julia> tell!
 <BA> nods -- this universe has an old granny wereowl
 <BA> a weremarmot
 <Sean> LOL
 <BA> a pair of twin werefoxes
 <julia> LOL
 <BA> a werecoyote
 <julia> no kitties?
 <BA> it's a goofy little world
 <BA> there's a weremountain lion
 * BA points up
 <julia> oh oops
 <BA> see?
 <julia> told you I was sleepy
 <BA> wereraven
 * BA chuckles
 <Sean> sounds like it's going to be fun
 <BA> it was fun to write
 <Sean> that's great
 * BA leans
 <BA> nods
 <julia> blinks slow
 <BA> so, have you had a decent new year?
 <Sean> I have
 <Sean> I've already blown all my resolutions
 <BA> LOL
 <Sean> so I got that over with and can go on with the rest of the year ;)
 <BA> there you go
 <BA> I haven't blown one yet
 <BA> ;-)
 <julia> nope
 <julia> me either
 <julia> yay
 <Sean> good for you guys
 <BA> well, I haven't taken over the world yet
 <BA> but it's a work in progress
 <Sean> lol
 <julia> nope
 <julia> but she's hatching plans
 <Sean> beware!
 <Sean> that's dangerous
 <BA> nods
 <BA> indeed
 <BA> I need chocolate
 <julia> okay
 <julia> where
 <BA> heeeee
 <BA> I'll just grab a handful of chocolate chips
 <Sean> I want something crunchy
 <BA> mmm...chips
 <Sean> or nuts
 <BA> we actually have leftover apple pie in there
 <Sean> that's not crunchy
 <Sean> yes, I'm stuck on crunchy
 <BA> have you ever noticed that everything on TV is just odd
 <julia> BA must be feeling better
 <julia> she said everything in the house was crunchy the other day when her throat hurt so bad
 <julia> and burst into teatd
 <Sean> awwww
 <BA> nods
 <julia> tears
 <julia> O.o
 <BA> I did not burst into teatd
 <Sean> lol
 <BA> I don't think I'm sure what teatd is
 <BA> it sounds obscene, though
 <Sean> yep
 <julia> T-E-A-R-S
 <Sean> so what makes everything on TV odd?
 <BA> I assume there's a hypnotize everyone into stupidity section in the government
 <BA> it's their job to provide 'quality programming'
 <Sean> lolol
 <BA> it's easier to control us when we're brain dead
 <BA> BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS
 <Sean> heeeee
 <BA> *grins*
 <BA> yeah, I know
 <BA> I'm a grumpy old goat
 <BA> it's one of my more appealing qualities
 <BA> ;)
 <Sean> cackles
 <BA> so, what are you working on right now, oh prolific one?
 <Sean> well I'm jumping on the dragon band wagon
 <Sean> I've got a millionaire and man who owes him a looooot of money
 <Sean> another one with a bdsm newbie
 <Sean> a shibari and a swak
 <BA> jesus
 <Sean> I like to have several on the go
 <BA> nods
 <BA> your several and mine are...
 <BA> vastly different
 <julia> lol
 <Sean> heeee
 <julia> yes
 <julia> sorry i think I dozed off
 <Sean> it must be that time, then
 <BA> the comatose!Julia time?
 <Sean> yep, that's the one
 <julia> yes
 <Sean> I'm gonna sign off and find my crunchy
 <julia> I'm sorry y'all
 <julia> no sparkly wit tonight
 <Sean> you'll wow us next week
  <Sean> ;)
 * BA smooches
 <Sean> waves
 <BA> love you, honey
 <Sean> night you two
 <BA> night
 <BA> :D

If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about, please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.

Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com
BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com

Facebook:
Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga

Sean
smut fixes everything

5 comments:

  1. Love the conversation & learning the new books we'll be getting! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for sharing! I blame my fan gurl moments on you.. Lol love to you amazing storytellers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dragons and all sorts of were from three of my favorite authors! Yes! Great day!

    ReplyDelete