Monday, January 5, 2015

December, 2014 by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday and Happy New Year! Time keeps slipping away so it’s time for my monthly writing recap.

  • I released an audio edition of McFarland’s Farm, my contemporary novella, performed by the wonderful Paul Morey.
  • I released an audio edition of Blue Mountain, my wolf shifter novella, performed by the amazing Sean Crisden.
 


  • Barbara Cincelli translated In Another Life & Eight Days, two novellas in one package, into Italian and In Un'Altra Vita & Otto Giorni are now available.
  • I worked on edits for Jumping In, a short novella for an All Romance ebooks Alpha collection that’ll be released in early February.
  • I’ve been working with Jae Ashley on edits and Kelly Shorten on covers for some books I’ll be re-releasing (2nd editions) next month.
  • I’m writing Johnnie, a novel-length paranormal in what’ll be my new Siphon world and working with a talented artist on a unique cover.


Have a great week.

CC


No comments:

Post a Comment