Monday, January 12, 2015

Thank You by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday. I've been on cloud nine and feeling immensely grateful all weekend because of the amazing support and encouragement I get from readers. I always appreciate the time readers take to communicate with me via email and Facebook and Twitter and share their kind words and this weekend that support came with shiny badges.

The Goodreads M/M group let readers vote on their favorite books in a variety of categories and I'm so honored that a couple of mine were chosen. I was also lucky enough to have books recognized in Elisa Rolle's Rainbow Awards. So today I want to thank all of you who take the time to support me in a bunch of ways, including in these awards.


Perfect Imperfections:
1. Rainbow Award Runner Up (2nd) - The William Neale Award for Best Gay Contemporary Romance
2. Rainbow Award Runner Up (3rd) - Best Gay Book
3. Goodreads M/M Group Best Performance/Visual Arts (1st Place)
4. Goodreads M/M Group Best Virgins (1st Place) 
5. Goodreads M/M Group Best Story that Should have a Sequel (2nd Place)

In Your Eyes: Rainbow Award Runner Up (3rd) - Best Gay Paranormal Romance

More Than Everything:
1. Rainbow Award Runner Up (4th) - The Bobby Michaels Award for Best Gay Erotic Romance
2. Goodreads M/M Group Best Polyamorous (2nd Place)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and have a great week.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment