Tuesday, February 17, 2015

BA YA, new releases and self-pubbing


<Sean> evening
<julia> waves
<julia> how goes?
<Sean> not bad
<Sean> how are you guys?
<BA> been one hell of a week
<BA> but we're coping
<Sean> nods
<julia> mainly I am so sore
<julia> ;)
<Sean> well I know BA lost a hard drive
<Sean> but I don't know why you're sore
<BA> nods
<Sean> what did you do?
<julia> climbed a zillion stairs
<Sean> that does not sound like fun
<julia> well, it was fun to go see Varakai
<Sean> but they made you work for it, eh?
<julia> yep
<julia> down and up, then up and down
 * BA girns
<BA> grins
<julia> I haven't done that since I broke my foot
<BA> she's getting ready for Disney
<Sean> heeee
<Sean> two weeks
<Sean> I think i'm going to have culture shock, though
<Sean> it's going to be warm, right?
<Sean> today was -39C
<Sean> with the windchill
<BA> it'll be warmer than that
<julia> it was 70F in Orlando today
<julia> at 9am
<Sean> I'm going to die
<Sean> ;)
<julia> right now it is 72
<julia> right now
<BA> heeee
<BA> it'll be SO HUMID
<Sean> yes, and that will make it worse
<julia> gosh yes
<julia> I hate to sweat
<Sean> but we're going to have fun anyway
<BA> we are going to have a BLAST
<BA> there will be ears
<BA> and laughing
<BA> and massive amounts of goofing off
<Sean> sounds great :)
<BA> and eating
<BA> I intend to eat all the food
<Sean> nods
<Sean> yes
<Sean> so I have news
<BA> yeah?
<BA> share
<Sean> nods
<Sean> I am dipping my toes into self-publishing
<BA> go team you!
<Sean> I started with Caged http://www.amazon.com/Caged-Sean-Michael-Classic-ebook/dp/B00THWL7Q8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424184622&sr=8-1&keywords=caged+michael
<Sean> and this week I'll be doing Anything for a Byline
<BA> Caged is one intense story.
<BA> Hell, so is Anything for a Byline
<Sean> nods
<Sean> that's what I was about to say
<Sean> *grins*
<BA> are you excited?
<Sean> I am!
<Sean> I think it's cool
<julia> Very neat
<julia> we did that a while back, starting with some lesbian stuff
<BA> *giggles*
<BA> That's a great title
<Sean> LOL
<julia> self-publishing I mean
<BA> "Starting with Some Lesbian Stuff"
<julia> LOL
<BA> Hey, you never know when you're going to find the perfect title
<BA> I found one at church yesterday
<Sean> take me to church
<BA> (yes, I think about writing at church)
<BA> EEEE! I love that song.
<Sean> I know ;)
<julia> But that wasn't the title she came up with
<julia> we won't tell now
<julia> but she will when she's got it written ;)
<BA> nods
<BA> I will
<Sean> heee
<BA> because I'm good that way
<Sean> can you believe it's already midway through February?
<BA> no
<BA> nonono
<Sean> (which I started off writing as December, so if that doesn't tell you where my brain thinks the time should be...)
<BA> lord, December.
<Sean> yeah, the last two months have zoomed by like crazy
<BA> I'm not prepared for dessert, much less the passage of time
<Sean> lol
<Sean> I have to admit, I'm tired this evening
<Sean> I think it was all the sitting ;)
<BA> nods
<BA> LOL
<BA> dork
<julia> blink
<BA> go do some jumping jacks
<julia> man, y'all type fast
<julia> I'm losing the words
<julia> need chocolate, stat
<julia> oh, we did medical research today for BA's new YA
<Sean> that's the opposite of jumping jacks
<julia> BA YA
<BA> BAYA
<BA> YABA
<Sean> LOL
<julia> cackles
<BA> it comes out this week
<BA> not the new one
<BA> Stealing Bases
<BA> EEEEEE!
<julia> shakes pompoms
<Sean> oh that's fantastic!
<julia> yea!
<Sean> give us a link!
<BA> http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=6074
<BA> It's a good story, y'all! I swear.
<Sean> woooo
<julia> It is. I got to beta read it
<julia> softball girls in Texas
<BA> nods
<BA> In my hometown
<BA> :D
<Sean> so cool
<BA> my very first YA
<Sean> congrats :)
<BA> I'm so proud
<Sean> :)
<julia> me, too!
<julia> My latest is out on ARE and Amazon now
<julia> did I tell y'all?
<BA> and then next week my next Dreamspinner book comes out -- Ever the Same
<BA> is this the dragons?
<julia> Apparitions, from Changeling
<BA> ooh
<julia> no, this is ghostly roommate
<Sean> ghostly roommate  I love it
<BA> hot vamp/werewolf smoochies!
<Sean> you should share your url, too
<julia> http://changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=2347
<julia> ta da
<Sean> woot
<julia> grins
<julia> I see a bunch of Sean on the front page at Changeling too
<Sean> yeah, Shibari Auction House: Tony came out last week and they're featuring the Rose & Thorne series to celebrate it http://changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=2348
<BA> look at us, busy old writers
<BA> chugga chugga chugga
<Sean> yep
<julia> |O/
<julia> crap
<julia> I was trying for yay arms
<Sean> heeee
<julia> that looks more like BA arms
<Sean> you missed
<julia> bad shoulder
<Sean> ;)
<BA> LOLOL
<BA> is that what that is?
<BA> really?
<BA> yay arms?
<julia> picture me demonstrating
<julia> \O/
<Sean> heeeee
<julia> head with up arms
<BA> huh
<BA> learn something new everyday
<julia> OooooOooo
<julia> carterpillar
<julia> <spellcheck please>
<Sean> less r I think
<BA> ...oo0000000oooE
<BA> rattlesnake
<Sean> LOL
<julia> cackles
<julia> ^^o^^
<julia> bat
<BA> do y'all remember making BOOBS on your calculators when you were little?
<Sean> heeee
<Sean> yeah
<julia> yes!
<julia> I have to tell you
<julia> I have this thing for the bank
<julia> a little key fob that gives you a code to put in when you want to access this account
<julia> and it's all numbers
<julia> so the other day I was all, why did they suddenly start putting letters in the codes
 * BA looks
<BA> you were holding it upside down, weren't you?
<julia> yes
<Sean> LOL
<julia> hangs head
<BA> poor poor ditzy Julia
<BA> ;-)
<julia> I am blonde
<Sean> you only get away with that because you're her wife
<BA> nods
<BA> yep
<Sean> *grins*
<Sean> okay
<BA> :D
<Sean> I'm going to say goodnight
 * BA smooches
<BA> sleep well, honey
<BA> :D
<Sean> hugs you guys
<BA> *waves*
<BA> Love you!
<julia> night y'all

If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.

Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com
BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com

Facebook:
Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment