Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Get Better Julia!


<sean> waves
 <sean> evening
 <BA> Hola!
 * BA leans
 <BA> Miss Julia has a terrible cold
 <BA> and she is NOT HAPPY
 <BA> so she gets the night off.
 <sean> oh colds suck
 <BA> nods
 <BA> I told her at least she'll be better by Florida, right?
 <sean> nods
 <sean> she must be
 <BA> yes
 <BA> O.O
 <BA> So, my blind dad/cowboy dad book comes out Friday
 <BA> I'm tickled pink
 <sean> oh very cool
 <BA> nods
 <sean> you let me beta that one :)
 <BA> I named it Ever the Same
 <sean> it was yummy
 <BA> because I read the lyrics to the Rob Thomas song
 <BA> and went OMG IT'S DIXON AND AUDIE!
 <sean> heeee
 <BA> Also, you should know that I named Audie after Audie Murphy
 <BA> whose museum is in Greenville
 <sean> who is....
 <BA> (damned Canadian)
 <sean> yep
 <BA> he was America's most decorated WWII Combat Soldier
 <sean> oh that's cool
 <BA> then he was an actor
 <BA> he was in The Red Badge of Courage
 <sean> neat
 <BA> The Cimarron Kid
 <BA> Gunsmoke
 <BA> The Unforgiven
 <BA> Hell Bent for Leather
 <sean> *grins*
 <sean> and you know I haven't seen most of those
 <BA> (believe it or not, I won the board game for 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon because I stumped the creators with Audie Murphy)
 <sean> heeeeee
 <BA> He was in The Texican
 <BA> at any rate, he's from Greenville
 <BA> and so, when I was thinking of names
 <BA> Audie came up
 <sean> that's cool
 <BA> nods
 <BA> Dixon is an Austinite
 <BA> to the BONE
 <sean> so, weird ;)
 <BA> duh
 <sean> as in keep austin weird
 <BA> ;-)
 <sean> grins
 <BA> he's a hipster
 <BA> I cannot WAIT to do the Dallas, Greenville, Austin trip
 <sean> missing it?
 <BA> nods
 <BA> lots
 <BA> now, I guarantee by the time the 2 weeks is done?
 <BA> I'll be going, "home home home"
 <sean> nods
 <BA> but right now I WANT TEX-MEX
 <BA> and bluebonnets
 <sean> heeee
 <BA> it SNOWED here today
 <sean> yay!
 <BA> no
 <BA> no
 <BA> spring is supposed to come Valentine's day
 <sean> I love snow
 <BA> I am 100% finished with this whole thing
 <sean> heeee
 <BA> I love seasons
 <sean> me too, but winter is the best season
 <BA> Spring is my absolute favorite, though
 <BA> the others are all just fine
 <BA> monsoon season sucks a little bit
 <sean> I bet
 <BA> which reminds me, I need to get a quote on a new swamp cooler
 <BA> *writes that down*
 <BA> by the by, the voice starts again tonight
 <sean> nods
 <sean> yeah
 <sean> looking forward to it
 <BA> who are the judges now?
 <sean> Blake Shelton, Pherell, Christina and the hottie also known as Adam Levine
 <BA> huh
 <BA> I don't understand the whole Pharell thing
 <BA> he seems nice enough
 <BA> but I'm not sure that I'd call him particularly musical
 <BA> then again, I'm OLD
 <sean> lol
 <BA> and I can take or leave Christina
 <BA> I quite liked Shakira
 <sean> Blake and Adam are my favorites
 <sean> especially their byplay
 <sean> *grins*
 <BA> aren't they everyone's?
 <sean> oh, I liked Shikira too
 <BA> I mean, the other judges are just there for filler
 <sean> heeee
 <sean> nods
 <BA> I think Julia headed back to bed. She is not a happy camper.
 <sean> Tell her to keep her germs to herself ;)
 <sean> and to feel better.
 <BA> no shit
 <BA> with my luck I'll be heading to Florida with the plague
 <sean> that would suck
 <BA> just think, next week we can blog in our hotel room
 <BA> AT DISNEY
 <sean> how fun will that be?
 <BA> nods
 <BA> I'm ready
 <BA> if by ready I mean completely and totally unprepared
 <sean> LOL
 <sean> I'm looking forward to it
 <BA> me too
 <BA> very much
 <sean> I can't believe it's coming up next week already
 <sean> that'll be march
 <sean> MARCH
 <sean> O.O
 <BA> yeah
 <BA> I'm just... O.O
 <BA> @.@
 <sean> nods
 <sean> I'm kind of spaced tonight
 <sean> Mondays are hard
 * BA chuckles
 <BA> let's just hope that there's not a week of them
 <BA> and remember, next Monday we'll be together!
 <sean> wooo!
 <BA> :D
 <BA> okay, love
 <BA> I have 122340293572039485270 things to do
 <sean> so a light evening ;)
 <BA> and a sicky Mcsick sick wife
 <sean> nods
 <sean> have a great week
 <sean> *hugs*
 <BA> It's going to get better
 <BA> damn it
 <sean> give julia my best
 <BA> I shall
 <BA> love you so
 <BA> *waves and poofs*
 <sean> you too :)
 <sean> night

If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.

Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com
BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com

Facebook:
Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. Wishing Julia was better so you guys could Rock your vaca together. If she's flying with a head cold ... could be severe pain involved! You'll have to make her feel better with lots of laffs & love. Here's to her quick recovery! Have a Great week preparing to go have fun!

    ReplyDelete