A. Mandatory ingredients:
2. Tea (I use three packets for a bottle).
B. Optional Ingredients:
1. Double sided tape.
2. A hard surface you can tape to with a string that fits around the bottle neck.
1. Put a piece of sticky tape on the hard surface, slip it into the tea label, put it over the bottle neck. (Optional)
2. Put the teabags into the water, making sure to leave some string hanging out over the top.
3. Add a sprig of mint (optional).
5. Take the bottle out of the fridge and pull out the teabags.
6. All done! Yummy tea ready to drink.