Tuesday, March 10, 2015

home again, home again and wererats


<BA> *leans*
<sean> hiya
 <julia> waves
 <sean> are we all awake?
 <julia> okay, so who's pooped?
 <BA> LOL!
 <BA> I'm just wore to a frazzle
 <BA> and waiting to hear about Daddy
 <julia> hugs BA
<sean> how is he doing, BA
 <BA> He was doing super super good
 <BA> enough that they were going to send him home tomorrow
 <BA> and then his blood pressure sky rocketed
 <BA> and his neck started to swell
 <BA> he sounds awful
 <sean> oh no
 <sean> is this a known side effect?
 <BA> I'm waiting to hear if he has to have blood clots removed
 <BA> nope
 <julia> he just needs to stop being a drama llama ;)
 <sean> lol
 <sean> and nods
 <BA> yeah
 <BA> my Aunt D and I will probably go out next week
 <BA> we'll just have to see how it goes
 <sean> nods
 <sean> well, I have all my best wishes for him
 <BA> so, did you enjoy your first con?
 <sean> I did
 <sean> everyone was so nice
 <BA> nods
 <BA> they're good people
 <BA> what was your favorite part?
 <sean> the circus!
 <julia> hmmm
 <julia> I loved the silly rides at Disney
 <sean> but of the con it was meeting everyone
 <sean> especially KC Wells
 <sean> and Kiernan
 <sean> and
 <sean> and
 <sean> and
 <BA> heeeeee
 <BA> *siiiiiiiiiiiings* NARWHAL NARWHAL SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN
 <sean> lol
 <BA> :D
 <sean> I wish I had seen that commercial
 <sean> of course I bet you and TC doing it is better than the ad
 <BA> nods
 <julia> it is!
 <BA> Tis and I are *stunning*
 <julia> there's a video BA linked to on Facebook that is not the commercial
 <julia> but it's a hoot
 <BA> I got *so* many nice comments on Ever the Same. I was a bit bouncy.
 <sean> it's a fantastic book!
 <julia> it so is
 <julia> cackles madly
 <julia> not one of our fellow authors had read Drive Your Truck
 <BA> I read it!
 <sean> I have to confess that I haven't yet
 <julia> grins
 <sean> I plan too, though, 'cause I love me a Julia
 <julia> I had some very nice comments from management
 <julia> lalala
 <julia> but!
 <BA> dorkfish
 <julia> I did get two books subbed out before we left
 <BA> I did an edit
 <sean> go you
 <julia> go everyone
 <julia> it's hard to think of work at Disney
 <sean> yeah
 <sean> it's a small world after all
 <sean> it's a small world after all
 <sean> it's a small world after all
 <sean> it's a small small world
 <BA> I did ask a Disney employee if they shot them in the face if they didn't know the answer to the questions...
 <sean> cackles
 <julia> LOL
 <julia> and she went "HAH"
 <BA> nods
 <BA> indeed
 <BA> I did not get gluten free shwarma
 <sean> but you did get gluten free fish and chips
 <BA> indeed
 <julia> and it was good
 <BA> if I lived in Florida I would be at Downtown Disney A LOT
 <julia> though we won't tell the Irish pub story
 <BA> "Do you want to get on stage with the River Dance boobie girls?"
 <BA> "NO!"
 <sean> we were pretty sure about that
 <julia> definitely
 <BA> they have a wererat movie coming on Chiller
 <BA> were
 <julia> I bet that place is fun at Halloween
 <BA> rat
 <BA> WERE
 <BA> RAT
 <julia> I have a cold
 <BA> you have the concrud
 <julia> I do
 <sean> wererat?
 * sean ponders
 <julia> though I think it's the Disney plague
 <sean> so who'd make a good mate for a wererat?
 <julia> no one
 <julia> noNOno
 <sean> cackles
 <sean> there's always another wererat
 <sean> or a wereCAT
 <julia> I'm sure there is
 <julia> but not sexy
 <sean> it could be a romeo and juliet type thing
 <julia> not if you've ever had a rat infestation
 <sean> *grins*
 <sean> what's with this pesky reality thing?
 <BA> no rats
 <julia> rats
 <BA> none
 <julia> ick
 <BA> zero
 <BA> zip
 <BA> no rodents
 <sean> spoilposrts
 <sean> ;)
 <BA> god yes
 <BA> so
 <BA> friggin
 <BA> tired
 <sean> oh yeah
 <sean> oh
 <sean> yeah
 <sean> like a zombie
 <BA> nods
 <BA> zzzzzzzzzz
 <BA> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 <sean> ZZZZZZZombie
 <sean> like
 <sean> Braaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnsssssss
 <BA> vegetarian zombies
 <BA> graaaaaaiiiiiiinnnsss
 <sean> ceeeeelllllleeeeeerrrryyyyyy
 <sean> nope, not as good ;)
 <julia> lord y'all
 <julia> this is my BOOMSTICK
 <BA> I want a poptart
 <sean> do they make those gluten free?
 <julia> no
 <julia> I mean, Glutino makes a version
 <julia> but they're not yummy
 <BA> not really, no. I only like brown sugar cinnamon
 <sean> you guys should experiment
 <BA> that requires energy
 <BA> I am totally made of goo
 <julia> slorp
 <BA> not even sparkly goo
 <BA> but tired goo
 <sean> later, when there is less zombie and more mad scientist
 <julia> mad scientist?
 <sean> experimenting with gluten free poptarts?
 <BA> *giggles madly*
 <BA> *whispers* Julia's fallen asleep on the sofa
 <sean> heeee
 <BA> zzzZZZZzzzZZZZzzz
 <BA> okay, let's leave her sleeping, huh? I'll be better in the morning. I promise
 <sean> nods
 <sean> I'm having covetous thoughts about my bed
 <BA> love you and miss you already
 <sean> yeah
 <sean> you're tooo farrr
 <BA> heeee
 <sean> *hugs*
 <sean> night!
 <BA> night lovely
 <BA> *smooches*

If you have a topic you’d like us to chat about (or any other favorite things you'd like us to share), please let us know. We’re totally up for that.

You can find us on Twitter at @seanmichael09, @juliatalbot and @batortuga.

Sean’s website is http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
Julia’s is http://www.juliatalbot.com
BA’s is http://www.batortuga.com

Facebook:
Sean -- https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites
Julia -- https://www.facebook.com/juliatalbotauthor
BA -- https://www.facebook.com/batortuga

Sean
smut fixes everything

4 comments:

  1. Thanks you all for taking us with you! Now put your slobs ... err globs to bed cause you got the rest of the week to get thru! So glad your Dad was doing good BA ... hope not a series back. Hoping Julia is cured of the crud & Sean is back writing ... hee hee 💖 💖 💖 to all of you. In my heart in Alaska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am writing - and not even wererats!

      ;)

      THanks, Ann :)

      Delete
  2. this blog might lead you to believe I'm narcoleptic. Not so. I do feel better tho. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cackles -- that's your story and you're sticking to it, right?

      No narcoleptic Argentinian here?

      Delete