Monday, March 2, 2015

January & February, 2015 Writing Recap by Cardeno C.


Happy Monday and happy March! Another month has passed (two actually), so it's time for my monthly writing recap. :)

  • I released Jumping In, a contemporary novella and it's now available at Amazon, All Romance ebooks, and Barnes & Noble.
  • I re-released the Home books with gorgeous new covers by Kelly Shorten, each with a bonus chapter (previously in the Marriage anthology). Kelly also put the books together into a box set that's only $24.99  - that's like two books free. 
  • I released the Spanish version of Blue Mountain with translator YM Garcia.

  • I finished writing Johnnie, a lion shifter novel in my new Siphon world, and have been finalizing edits with Jae Ashley. The book will be released this month.


Have a great week.

CC
www.cardenoc.com

1 comment:

  1. Goodreads still didn't listed Johnnie in the March Releases TBR but I Already added it in mine!

    ReplyDelete